- The Nubian Heritage African Black Soap line combines the ancient medicinal properties of black soap with the hydrating properties of Shea Butter to balance problem skin.
- Our traditional African Black Soap recipe contains palm ash, plantain peel extract, tamarind extract and papaya enzymes.
- This powerful combination has traditionally been used to treat eczema, acne, oily skin, psoriasis, and other skin ailments.
- In the apothecary tradition, Nubian Heritage updates African Black Soap with active botanical extracts and salicylic acid to more effectively treat acne, balance skin tone and improve skin texture.
- Daily use of the line will result in cleaner, clearer, healthier skin.
Nubian Heritage African Black Bar Soap is deep cleansing with oats, aloe & vitamin E. African Black Soap, made from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and plantain peel has been used in Africa for centuries to treat eczema, acne, oily skin, psoriasis, and other skin ailments. Historical references to Shea Butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported Shea Butter caravans of Cleopatra’s Egypt.Nubian Heritage’s authentic African Black Soap combines Shea Butter’s healing and hydrating properties with the ancient medicinal properties of palm ash, plantain peel, tar and tamarind to balance and resolve problem skin. Nubian Heritage’s deep cleansing formula aids exfoliation and promotes new cell growth to reveal radiant, fresh, even and healthy skin.Nubian Heritage’s natural, herbal and aromatic recipes help to bring balance to the body, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Nubian Heritage’s natural ingredients and our customized fragrance profiles are designed to bring balance into our lives, balance is what Nubian Heritage believes is at the root of all healing, and Nubian Heritage delivers healing benefits through creating and establishing balance and harmony.