- PERFECT GIFT FOR BEER LOVERS – Beer soap is a perfect gift for just about anyone who has ever enjoyed a beer or cider. But it’s also great for people who simply enjoy great scents, artisan soaps, and fun American-made goods. Each bar is 4oz and measures 3″ round by 1″ thick (roughly the size of a hockey puck).
- ALL-NATURAL, QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Our beer soap is made with great ingredients like orange peel, crushed oats, and real hops. Since beer is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids, it is an excellent treatment for your skin!
- ACTUALLY SMELLS GOOD – This isn’t some stinky local artisan handmade soap from the hipster down the street that you purchased out of obligation. The scents are derived from the beer itself and can be described as smelling spicy, roasty, fruity, sweet, and fresh depending on the variety of soap.
- SHOWER, SHAMPOO, SHAVE – Our beer soap lathers super well, cleans as good (or better) than anything you’ve used before, and it doesn’t dry out your skin! Use it on your face, body, and in your hair!
- MADE IN THE USA – This stuff is made in small batches with real beer, real quality ingredients, right here in the USA and it smells AMAZING!
Beer Soap 6-Pack
Beer soap makes a great gift for your favorite beer drinker, homebrewer, or yourself! Made with real beer, you might think this soap is just a gimmick – but it’s not! It’s also made with amazing ingredients like hops, crushed oats, orange peel, and coriander. The result is a great-smelling, high-quality soap that lathers well and works as a hand soap, body soap, shampoo bar, and shave soap. You’ll love it, we promise!
Each 6-pack set includes these amazing scents:
Oatmeal Stout – Amazingly delicious beer soap that smells like oatmeal stout beer, crushed oats, honey, and milk… don’t eat it!
Hoppy IPA – This soap is made with IPA beer and ground hops, giving it a spicy, herbal, and earthy scent.
Vanilla Porter – Made with porter beer and vanilla, this one gives notes of vanilla, brown sugar, and blackberry.
Apricot Wheat – Made with apricot wheat beer and walnuts. It gives off scents of apricot, spice, and malt.
Belgian Witbier – Soap made with Belgian Witbier, orange peel, and coriander. This one smells spicy, citrusy, and sweet!
Honey Pilsner – Made with pilsner beer, honey, and crushed oats, this one has a scent with notes of vanilla, honey, and melon.
If you ever have an issue with your Beer Soap, let us know and we’ll replace it – no questions asked! We’re a small business built on quality goods and customer satisfaction.