- 100% Natural. Goats Milk melt & pour soap base, produces in the USA, non-GMO, cruelty free, soy free
- Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin and also many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin cells from your skin’s surface. This leaves new cells on the surface of your skin that are smoother and younger looking
- Easy to make your own perfect soap or an authentic gift for your family and friends with unique shape, color, scent and custom inserts
- High glycerin content for skin moisturizing. Excellent for all skin types, beneficial for different age and gender
- The glycerin is distilled and deodorized twice, for a bar of soap that can be scented to suit your personal tastes
100% PURE SOAP BASE
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING!!!
SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Goat’s Milk, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier). This soap base is made from glycerin that has been extracted from pure oil. The glycerin is distilled and deodorized twice, for a bar of soap that can be scented to suit your personal tastes. This goat’s milk soap base is also free of surfactants and is alcohol free.
Country of Origin:
This product is sourced and manufactured in the USA Soap Base Goat’s Milk contains Goat’s Milk. Refined, bleached, and deodorized (RBD) oils do not contain any proteinaceous material. The high temperature and filtration used in the RBD process effectively removes any proteins, potentially allergenic material from the oil. Furthermore, refined oils do not require allergen labeling under the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA).
Allergens listed below are not found in the production facility, and those marked with * may be stored and labeled in the warehouse in finished form. All products come from approved suppliers. Each product is evaluated on the potential cross contamination with other products and allergens in the approved supplier’s facility.